Senior Project Blog - May 23rd, 2023

 Much like yesterday, today began with studying the landing traffic pattern with my dad at home, practicing the pattern extensively, and ended in the same way as it began. In anticipation of the flights that I will be performing after I get the traffic pattern down, I spent a lot of time going over the different waypoints in the maps of the New Hampshire and Massachusetts airspace, as my instructor informed me that soon, we will be doing a "cross country" flight, which is very exciting. Today however, we simply took off and landed many, many times. To put things rather bluntly, my landings need a lot of work. As the day went on the maneuvers in the traffic pattern became second nature, with the same being said about the radio calls. However, the actual act of landing the aircraft is something that I will need to practice more extensively to truly get a grasp on. 

Total Study time today: 4 hours

Total time at concord aviation: 3 hours

Total time today, 7 hours

Total project hours: 75

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Blog - Monday 5/13