Senior Project Blog - May 19th, 2023

 Today was more of the same, however the winds were not quite as nice as yesterday. We again worked on some power on and power off stalls, and practiced the recoveries for those. Additionally, we practiced the flight pattern for landing the plane a couple of times, however today this was made much more difficult with the wind. I am also notably improving on my familiarity with the area around the airport, which is helping me to find my way back each day without the help of my instructor. Overall, I feel that I am becoming far more comfortable in the aircraft each day that I enter it, and I am excited to see what next week brings.

Time at concord aviation today: 3 hours

Time at home working: 2 in the am and 2 in the pm

Total Time today: 7 hours

Total project hours: 56

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Blog - Monday 5/13

Senior Project Blog - May 23rd, 2023