Senior Project Blog - May 22nd, 2023

Over this past weekend, I had a lot of time to reflect and go over the large amount of information that has been thrown at me during these past few weeks, so I spent a lot of time on both Saturday and Sunday doing that. Today, we did a bit of ground schooling to go over what we would be practicing today, and headed up. All that we did today was practice the traffic pattern for landing, which is in my opinion the hardest part of flying that I have experienced thus far. We took off and landed about 5 times today, and will be doing much more tomorrow, as I am practicing the same exact thing at that time. My takeoffs are steadily improving and so is my confidence while performing them. My landings are getting there, however they continue to be quite difficult, and I definitely wouldn't feel super comfortable doing them without the guidance of my instructor. Can't wait to keep practicing tomorrow.

Hours over the weekend: 2 1/2 each day

Hours at concord aviation: 3

Hours at home going over the flight pattern info/other information before the session: 4

Total Project Hours: 68

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Blog - Monday 5/13

Senior Project Blog - May 23rd, 2023