Senior Project - May 18th, 2023

 Today was great day both in the air and on the ground. The weather was far more favorable than yesterday with much more favorable winds, and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. With the help of my instructor, we went over and practiced how to recover from different types of stalls, and we went over emergency situations such as the engine cutting out mid flight and practiced the recovery for such scenarios. Additionally, we practiced the flight pattern for landing three separate times, giving me a lot of additional practice with my takeoffs and landings. On the ground today, I kept going over the geography of the area as well as the different aspects of the map so that I can be better suited to navigate myself without the help of an instructor.

Time at Concord Aviation: 3 hours

Time at home working: 2 in the morning and 2 at night

Total time today: 7 hours

Total project time: 49 hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Project Blog - Monday 5/13

Senior Project Blog - May 23rd, 2023